Friday, November 4

Friday Night Lights



Well....it's that time of the week again when we all sit down, kick back and get totally smashed with your friends. Now granted I don't do this often but sometimes you just gotta hang with the peeps.
Friday night we celebrated Henrique's Birthday, he is the ripe ole age of 25! A mere baby honestly. Henrique sings; "It's almost drinking, almost drinking time." Hmmmm that should give you hint of what kind of evening it will be.
At 7:10pm the drink-o-meter is at moderate, that will of course change later on in the evening. There is a keg, which means the party will be good. Later on Moose will be played, for those of you who don't know what this is I will be posting instructions to this game when I am more sober.
So the party is now in full swing, I keep hearing thoughts of drinking games, this chica will not be playing. Working, working at 8 am.
It's now 9:11pm an the drink-o-meter is slowly rising as Heather shuffles cards, hmmm I wonder what will be ensuing? We have two games going at once, Heather is playing Drunk Driver and the rest are going to be playing Moose.
So the evening progressed into and full on party. There were at least 20 people drinking and having a good times. I have some pictures so don't you worry.





Let me just say that I was really sad to leave, but work calls and I had to be there.
As you can see there was fun had by all.
I know some were feeling the hurt on Saturday, Tequila does not go well in large quantities. Shots were taken again and again, so you can imagine how my buds were feeling in the morning.
Next time, this chica will be able to get down and funky with the rest of the crew. I will ask for a day off in advance.

2 comments:

cyser said...

Wow. That must have been a great party. I wish I could have been there. I'm sure I would ha...

Wait a minute... is that me in that picture?

Damned tequila! Your sweet, succulent taste has sent me astray once again.

Stephanie said...

Ask for a day off and come to Indiana!!! Except, I probably won't be doing shots of tequila, I've learned that lesson. Sounds like you had a great time, makes me miss our days as the cool girls at 709. Ahhhhh, the memories...