Tuesday, June 13

Why Do I Keep Goin MIA????

Well to my friends out there, I am sorry that I have been gone so long. About a month now. There just aren't enough hours in the day...seriously. I feel like I have been a busy little bee. I have been working two jobs and I haven't had a day off in over a week. Yes I like to abuse myself by pushing myself to the limits...it is a bad habit I know but hey...I like money ;)
I am hoping to actually enjoy some of my summer...maybe....well we shall see. I will enjoy this weekend..my good friend Heat is getting married. Yes that is right she is joining an exclusive club (I kid cause I love.) I am the last holdout among most of friends...with a coulple of exceptions (you people know who you are)
I am happy for her and am very excited to be able to share in her very special day.
LOVE YOU LOTS HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that I have said my kudos there is one more thing to say before I close...I miss you Steph and you should come see me this fall. We could take Mark to really tap the Rockies.
Much love to my Muncie Crew.


Namaste.

BTW It is really freakin hot here...what's that all about?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your love and support. Without all of you I would definately have become a Bridezilla by now.