Sunday, October 8

Nonstop Rollercoaster Ride

I have been having a hectic week...the weather has been acting funny and the mornings have been super busy...it was insane last week. Amid all the insanity I was promoted to manager. It was a surprise let me tell you, I was very happy. Then I was thrown right in...I guess that works. SINK OR SWIM!
So that is why I have been away for about a week...this past week was the most hectic I have had since last X-mas.
Speaking of the holidays...everyone who knows and loves Gabe must be extra nice to him this holiday season. He will be working at a bookstore for the holidays (I wish I could say that I pity him, but I don't ;)
So you see him closer to X-mas and he seems grumpy...trust me it's not you.
Anyway..this has been a rather short weekend, I was nice enough to pick up an extra shift today (kinda wish that I hadn't) oh well.
I am hoping that my shift goes by quickly, but the rest of my day goes a little slower.
Hopefully once I settle into my new position it will stop being so hectic. That would be nice...stress and me don't get a long.
Well we shall see how this week coming up goes...I am wishing for the best and also hope that I have my two days off this week.
Since I don't have much more to say...I will leave it at this.
I miss all my friends dearly and want to spend time with each and every one of you.
Steph I am trying to get out for your b-day...I will let you know in the next week if I am going to be able to.

Namaste

No comments: