Thursday, November 24

Don't let the Door Hit Your Butt on the Way Out



I would like to thank the person who ruined my fun by posting a crap comment on my blog..if you have a problem with something on my blog email. Oh and if you aren't smart enough to push the stop button on the video then I don't want you reading my blog. Do you understand...people like you ruin things for everyone else. At least have the guts to post something with your name on it...I don't appreciate someone who can't make a comment without hiding behind some faceless post.
I am not usually this combative, but I am tired of people saying that I should do something so that they will return to my blog. If you don't like it fine...I am trying to keep in contact with friends...I don't really mind that other people don't read it. If they are so compelled to they will...traffic is not that important to me. This is an online journal of my life, I am not here to impress people with anything...so in the meantime...I would like to make new friends but on my terms...I have been trying to fit into this mold of what people want for way too long.

I was under the impression that the whole blog thing was supposed to be a freedom of expression...when did it become something different. So in an effort to appease the masses I tried altering my video code and ended up fubaring it..so thanx now I don't even have it anymore.

Thank you everyone, and next time push the button

1 comment:

Ignatius M. Dedd said...

First, thanks for the nice comment on my site.

Second, it's funny about the negative comment thing. I always wish I got more. Maybe that's just the kind of site I'm running. Odd, eh?

Keep up the good work.