Wednesday, December 28

That SOB...he did this to me

So if you haven't ever visited me at my home, you wouldn't know about my crazy neighbor. Now, don't get me wrong...I like to have a good time too but this women sometimes takes it a little too far. Let me give you a little background; about three monthes ago my neighbors sister got married. That's a fun event, everyone loves weddings (well for the most part)..well it was an excuse for her and her family to have a three day party, which involved a lot of drinking and a lot of hollerin. That's right hollerin...not yelling this is the redneck variant for shoutin and having a good time. So this sets the scene a little for you. She likes to have a good time.
Ok, so here it goes...I come home from work last night and I am home for about 15 minutes. Gabe comes downstairs and he tells me there is a ambulance, a cop car, and a fire truck right in front of our townhome. I was like.; "What the hell..something must me goin down." Well right when we were trying to figure out what was going on...our neighbor is outside her house screaming. And I mean screaming...I think she might have been drunk.
At least that is what it sounded like. She was screaming about "that sob, he did this to me..." over and over and over again.
Now here is the part that we can't figure out, why was there an ambulance, a cop car, and a fire truck there???
Obviously, the cop needed to be there, she was pretty upset over something. Now I don't know exactly what went on, but I know she really doesn't like this guy that she was shouting about. Gabe and I were a little weirded out so we decided to go out to eat, I just didn't want to be around all that negativity.
So that is my story...I know it isn't very elaborate, but man was it weird. I just hope that everything is ok with my neighbor, I mean I don't want her to be in any trouble or anything.
All I want is to live somewhere where there aren't any crazy people living near me, or with me.
I am done with the unstable females...just pull yourselves together. Please.
Anyway that is that and I am done.

Namaste

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best of luck trying to find a place where there are no crazy people living next to you. If you find that place, please let me know. Although, around my neighborhood, maybe we are the crazy ones...

Stephanie said...

Now in Muncie each time there is any kind of emergency an ambulance, police unit, and fire truck are sent out because they are all considered "first responders". They'll go for fires, accidents, health emergencies, domestic disputes, etc. If she was yelling that, do you think it was a case of domestic violence? Either way, quite scary. I'm glad you and Gabe were able to get out of there and enjoy a nice evening together away from the craziness.

cyser said...

Honestly... is a three-day party complete without emergency personnel showing up? Sounds like a first-rate successful hoedown to me. *cue the banjo*

Heat: I don't know why you think you're the crazy neighbor... across this great land of ours it's perfectly normal to play drinking games in which ten inebriated people all yell "Hail Satan!" at the top of their lungs when a quarter drops in the end of an ice tray. :-)
(I'm getting a hankerin' to play a little Moose, can you tell?)

Lolly said...

I know it wasn't domestice violence...that was my first thought, you would have to meet this women she is a little unstable..I would never post something if there was domestice violence..b/c that ain't cool.
It was definately a weird experience.
The saga is still continuing..I just think that my neighbor needs some help. Thanx for all the input
Namaste