Friday, January 27

Back with a Vengence

So hello to all my peeps out there. I am sorry that I have been away for so long. Had some serious down time, just work and trying to sleep.
I hope everyone is doing well at the end of this first month of 2006.
I was just in San Antonio visiting the rents...it was a nice time was way too short. Hope to go visit them again soon.
Nothing much to report here on the home front. We have been experiencing some strange weather here...warm one day then cold the next. Who knows...GLOBAL WARMING it's real!!!!
Anywho...I am about to convince Gabe that we should go bar hopping tonight..it has been a long time since I have been too drunk to know any better. Sounds like a plan to me.
It won't happen but one can dream right ;)
It is going to be time soon for the road trip...have been sitting on my can doing nothing for way too long.
So these are just some random thoughts that are running through my head. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was still out there.
Perhaps something of relevance will be posted on Saturday. (My day off!!!!)

Peace to all my friends...have fun for me.

1 comment:

cyser said...

Rock on, girl... hope you had a great time down in TX.

Good luck on the quest to hit up a few bars. I've been feeling the itch too, since I haven't had a good beer n' pool n' greasy snacks night in a long time. I miss it... just like the old times at the UCB.

Cheers!