Tuesday, March 7

tHE Birthday Recap

So finally it is here...I have gotten pics on my computer and I am ready for everyone to see them.
So the evening started off with dinner at Carinos. Heather, Megan, and I with Cory joining later.
Now I picked this place, b/c I hadn't eaten there in a long time and also b/c they have fantastic Bellini's. I wouldn't tell the waiter how old I was b/c he wouldn't have beleived me anyway. So we eat, I get to drinking, it is fun.
Next stop is Pitchers..this is where the majority of the pics were taken and where most of my friends started showing up.
I remember having beer, but don't recall how many shots I may have taken........
I know it was a couple, we hung out there for a while.
When Heat and I went out for a ciggy this freakin weird guy was trying to talk to us. He told us he was on Meth (which made me want to run) and then told us how he was using this credit card he found on the street. Let's just say we didn't stay out there that long.
So after Pitchers, we went to Scooters! Now if you have read a couple of my past posts you know my love/hate relationship with this bar. I am the one who wanted to go there, so let's keep that straight.
I have to say the best of the evening was a guy coming up to me and telling all of my friends that they should be paying a $1000 to hang out with me b/c I was so beautiful. I have to give him props for such an original line. Made me laugh, but this is the kind of element you come to expect at Scooters. At least he was close to my age and not some skeev.
Anywho....we got back to my house and Les and I partied a little more and then I passed out. But for the record no PUKING occured. YEAH FOR ME!!!!
Next day; this is the best part of the story b/c it is so random.
So feeling a little under the weather...go to gas station to get some water and I see this vitamin water that says REVIVE on it. Well hell yeah that is what I need.
Drink it and then when Les and I get back she reads the back of the bottle.
I kid you not this is what it says:

"everyone loves going out, downing cocktails
and partying like a b-list celebrity. but, with
the glory comesthe pain-body aches,
cotton mouth and splitting headache the
next morning that would even bring the
might superman to his knees.

with that said, we loaded this product with
b vitamins and potassium to help your body
recover. so now you can party like it's 1999
and still wake up feeling like a million bucks....
$750K if you woke up on the bathroom floor."

I kid you not that is what it says on the back to the bottle. Les and I were cracking up. One of the many reasons why I love vitamin water.
So this is my b-day story, at least as much as I can remember.
Enjoy and next time you are hung over get some Vitamin Water!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Deanne drink that stuff all the time? Hmmm...maybe she has a crazy side she's not telling anybody...

Lolly said...

You know deep down inside she is a party girl ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"I think your bragging about drinking and passing out is very sad. I hope your life takes a turn for the better."

Well I think judging other people for having a good time on their birthday is sad. I think her life sounds pretty interesting, and that the pathetic one is you. Find something else to do other than your chosen profession as "the enemy of fun."

Anonymous said...

I said judging other people for having a good time on their birthday.....or is reading a problem for you too?