Saturday, August 19

Vaca is fast approaching

I am starting to get excited about my pending vacation. I am not excited about flying but that is such a small part of it. I will spending a little over a week in Arizona. I am going to visit my grandparent, who btw are the coolest people.
I will not be thinking about much of anything, just relaxing and enjoying the nice warm weather.
I have been counting down the days until I leave. This week has been long and I have been training new people all week. I am about ready to drop from exhaustion. Don't get me wrong I love my job I am just tired.
I think the first day that I am there I will just sleep.
I will miss my friends but they know that I have been needing this one for a while.
If you out there haven't been to Arizona do go. It is a great place to be, I have bee wanting to move there for some time now. I just can't convince Gabe that he would like it. Oh well......

No comments: