Tuesday, August 22

Summer showers

So I arrived in Phoenix yesterday afternoon and man was it hot! It was nice though, I have always liked the weather in Arizona.
But what I didn't realize is that I am here during monsoon season. It was really weird b/c last night we had a really nasty storm. It was super windy and lots of lightening.
We just don't get that in Colorado. It was nice though...the smell of rain has been a fav on mine. Sleeping with the windows open and feeling the nice evening breeze. What a great start to my vacation.
I took some pics of my own as the storm moved across the sky...but since I forgot my cord for my camera they will have to wait until I get home.
It is a little cloudy today and a bit humid, but nothing as close to the humidity in the midwest (thank god!)
I am just talking it easy today and reading and relaxing..I am sure that I will take in some sun as well today ;) I am hoping to enjoy some hiking sometime this week...but we shall see. I miss all of my friends dearly and hope to bring them out here sometime to enjoy this wonderful area. To everyone out there have a great week.

Namaste

No comments: