Saturday, August 26

Fun in the Sun

This has been the best vacation I have had in a long time. I am going to come back to Colorado totally relaxed and with a new outlook on life.
I am loving it out here...the sun, the sun, and oh yeah the sun!
I just like how everything out here in Arizona is a little bit more laid back. Yeah the traffic sux, but doesn't it in every major city.
I have just been taking it easy and tanning and doing a little shopping. I do miss my friends though....I wish that we could all come down here and take a vaca together. Wouldn't that be fun??!! Well I haven't got a whole lot to say. I will be here until Tuesday, so I will see everyone again either Tuesday or Wednesday.
Love you all.

Namaste

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy to hear you're having such a great time honey... miss you much though!!! HUGS!