Monday, August 28

It's Almost Over

My fab vaca is coming to a close...one last afternoon of laying out. Tomorrow I will be heading back to Colorado. I am now wishing that I had given myself an extra day off to recoup...I always forget to do that. Oh well..it won't be that bad, if I am tired I will just make myself some coffee ;) I guess you can't be on vacation forever (although that would be nice!!)
It will be nice to get home though, I have missed Gabe and my friends. I think that there are many things that I will miss about this vacation. This has been the best vacation that I have had in a long time. For example I found a new form of "crack" it is called the History Channel...man I could watch this channel for hours. I might have to break down and get some form of cable just so that I can watch this channel at home. Anway I know that seems really weird, so I will leave it at that.
Well to all my friends I will be seeing you soon. Have missed everyone dearly and can't wait to party with my closest buds.
Peace to everyone out there...love you all.

Namaste

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before you do something drastic like support the local crack dealer (aka Comcast,) maybe see what's available on DVD through Netflix or your local library.

(Or is this just a way to get access to "Project Runway" under the radar?)

I'm calling your sponsor (Gabe) before you have a reality show relapse. ;-)

Glad you had a great time in AZ... good luck in your latest academic endeavors!