Friday, September 8

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere aka Martini Time

So I was just thinking...whatever happened to Martini Hour? I mean in the 50's this was a big deal...why have we gotten away from it.
People now just go and have as many beers as they can get until the bar closes. Let us get back to the civilized way of drinking.
I don't know what brought this on..perhaps it is the fact that I realized that I enjoy a martini more than a beer (sometimes).
Now to some people out there who have told me before that my life is sad b/c I enjoy a drink or two...screw you!!!
Now that I have that out on the table. I want all of my friends out there to raise their martini glasses high and enjoy. There is nothing wrong with having a martini after work (or for some people more) they used to do it all the time in the 50's.
Vive la Martini!
BTW I did just make myself a fab martini...here is to enjoying life. Be it a Cosmo or a Dirty Martini (my personal fav) enjoy it and trust me you will save money at the bar...you won't need as many of these if your intention is to get drunk..trust me.
Go out with friends..enjoy the weekend..live fab..love to everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude listen!!! viva le dirty martini... my fuckin' fav of all time... talk about feeling old school in vegas... it was like sinatra had possessed me and it was all i could drink! love ya!!!