Friday, September 15

Fort Collins Fun!

So I must say that I am very excited about this evening. I am going to pick up my friend Heat and we are going to go live the night life here in Ft. Fun!
I am excited mostly about the fact that I get to take her to all of these fabulous places and have a great time. Old Town can be very fun on a Friday nite, it can also be very crowded. So we are going to try to get an early start so that we can at least get a parking spot.
This is a monumental event...Heat and I in Ft. Collins on a Friday nite. We have been making G-Town our Friday nite stomping grounds for a while now. Now we come to my town and have a blast.
I know this sounds silly and trivial to most out there....but I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!
I will hopefully be taking pictures...I know I say this a lot and never do. I'm sorry I just never remember for some reason.
I was hoping that it could be a ladies nite with the infamous 3, but miss Les has to work tonight :(
Boooooo...well you know that I will have a martini for you. See if Les lived up here it would be a hell of lot easier...but that's cool. You know I love you!!!!
Anyway back to the evening at hand. See this is a rare thing for me now...I don't usually have Saturdays off anymore so can't usually go out on Fridays. Oh yeah I have the next two Saturdays off...you know I will be going out.
So I might see some of my friends out and about tonight.
Let us all have a fun and safe Friday nite!!!

Namaste

"Enlightment is: do what
you want
eat what there is"

Jack Kerouac-"Pomes All Sizes"

No comments: