Friday, November 24

Boy Did I need Coffee this Morning

Not only do I feel like I ate enough for 5 people, but I am also way groggy. I don't have to work thank goodness, but boy did I need that coffee. I hope that everyone out there enjoyed their turkey day...I ate tons of food and watched football all day...it was truly awesome :) So it is the day after and I am sure that I am not the only one suffering from the "turkey hang-over"
So since I am still a little on the sleepy side and kinda outta it, I will close this post with a poem.

Poim

Walking on water
Nothing ever Happened
Not ever Happening
True story
Old story
New story
Old & New
HOLY BOLONEY
Holy Cow
Holy Cats
Wow
Whatever
To The Feast
Story Book
Book
Story Words
"Anyway it never happened"
Nothing Happened
Everybody Invited


-Jack Kerouac "Pomes all Sizes"

No comments: