Tuesday, November 21

Posing a Question

Who out there really feels it is about time that school buses have seatbelts??
The recent events in Alabama should really be sending a message. I have long thought that school buses are unsafe. When I have children I will be driving them to school myself. I know that this isn't possible for many families, but something needs to be done. Children are the future, we in this country should be taking every measure to insure their safety.
I am sorry, seeing those pictures of that school bus made me cry. I have never understood why in the hell there aren't seatbelts in buses. I want to know what everyone out there thinks.
Please leave your comment...perhaps if enough people raise their voices something will change. It is a small battle to fight, but it is still important.

Namaste

No comments: