Tuesday, February 14

Is that snow!?


So I hear that snow is headed my way...hmmm I should be happy but that means the commute from hell.
I love snow don't get me wrong, but only when I have a choice whether I go out in it or not. Now for living in Colorado, I sure haven't seen as much snow as I would expect.
In the midwest you get snow a lot, but obviously if you don't live in the mtns here in CO you get none.
Go figure! Now I know that weather people are usually wrong, so lets hope this is true. I know we need to moisture, but damnit let it rain.
Enough of my snow talk...it is boring but I just wanted to mention just a little something about it.
I hope that this day finds everyone well...I am in a strange state but that is not unusual for me.
Since I have little to say today I will leave you with a poem.

No shelter in site
to give my pony a rest
and brush off my sleeves-
in the fields around Sano Ford
on a snowy evening

-Fujiwara no Teika (1162-1241)

No comments: