Sunday, July 16

Dude Listen Here

So I am at a local deli getting on the net b/c I can't get on at home anymore. That's crap!
Anyway that is where I have been lately. I know I know I could be getting on at work but I am important now. Or at least that is what I would like to think. I am now a trainer at my job. You see I take espresso drinks very seriously. It is a little weird though, I am the newest person there and I am training people who have been there for like a year or two.
Everyone is cool about it though. Works for me. I love it...makes me feel like I am doing something right.
Sometimes it just takes something as small as being told I make a good drink to make me feel better.
I don't want to toot my own horn, but if you know what I have been doing for the past 5 years then you know that I didn't exactly get encouragement at my old job.
So enough of that...I just wanted to let people who I haven't talked to in a while know what has been going on.

On another note...I would like to mention that it has been fricking hot here in Colorado. I mean I used to this in Arizona but here....no thank you.
I seriously feel like I am melting when I step outside. The ac has been running for 5 days now, and if you know Gabe and I were are a little anit ac. It just costs way too much money. But I can't let my cats lay on the floor like they are dead b/c it is so hot in the house. That is just cruel.
Speaking of them...I don't know Cory my cats have a way of causing trouble from long distances so Beethoven could have run out in front of your car. She is tricky like that. Too smart for her own good.

Well before this turns into a rambler I let everyone go. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Namaste

2 comments:

cyser said...

Now that you're a trainer, you should be able to sit around with your laptop because you're important.

Remember: the higher you move up the ladder, the more you're supposed to slack. :-)

But I know that's not your style. Congratulations on the promotion and teach 'dem whippersnappers a thing or two. Be sure to say: "Your foaming skills suck! Keep the wand near the surface!" right in front of a customer.

Anonymous said...

congrats chica!!! love ya!